a christmas story is the worst
Just once I wish he would actually shoot his eye out
bartonfinks replied to your post “bartonfinks replied to your post: Kim’s List of Fave Holida… “remix…”
Oh no, I really like the interpretation. I never thought of it that way but it totally works, and I just found the phrase very amusing.
I can’t take credit for the interpretation (I think I read it in an article or mi madre said so when it first came out?) but the remix part was all me. LOL.
"remix about the birth of Jesus"
I didn’t know how else to explain it?
Some are more relevant than others
Love Actually Christmas Countdown:
Happy 5 weeks to Christmas
[Stay tuned, I’ll be making my way through the movie week by week]
Have you ever fallen in love with someone you haven’t even talked to? Have you ever been so alone you spend the night confusing a man in a coma?
Christmas Favorites - While you Were Sleeping (1995)
- Halfway through, it just becomes Mary Poppins starring Jewel, and nobody notices.
- Carrie Underwood takes a Louisville Slugger to both headlights of Hitler’s pickup truck.
- The hills are alive, but you know, like, they have eyes.
- A panicked look on Underwood’s face as she forgets “My Favorite Things” and has to make up the lyrics: “Raindrops on racists and nipples on chickens.”
- Accidental swears.
- I hope they keep the scene where the kids are lined up by height. Oh wait, that’s every scene.
- Funkier new disco arrangements by Nile Rodgers and Hammerstein.
- All the kids’ voices deepen four octaves between rehearsal and performance.
- All the success of NBC’s last musical theatre endeavour, Smash.
- A convoluted backstory to explain Underwood’s southern accent.
- Sets that look an awful lot like the Cliffhangers set from The Price is Right.
- Changing a few lyrics for sponsors: “How do you solve a problem like eczema? Cortizone!”
- An acknowledgment of what the lonely goatherd does when he gets really lonely.
- By popular demand, the Ricola jingle.
- “La” breaks up with “Do Re Mi,” stating, “Is that all I am to you, a note to follow so?”
Elia Kazan: Now what do you think of each other?
James Dean and Paul Newman in a screen test for East of Eden, 1954.
Nickname(s): Kimmo, KO, Kim Possible
Birthday: December 23rd
Orientation: attracted to boys but sex is weird?
LIKES / DISLIKES:
Favorite Color(s): teal, bright stuff
Least Favorite Color: grey, muted stuff
Favorite Food: i will eat all of your bacon! + chocolate and chicken and I just like food
Least Favorite Food: mayo and onions, sausage and cabbage
Favorite Band/Artist: EVERYTHING? UM… Stevie Wonder, Kanye, Phil Ochs, Beyonce, Bob Dylan’s early years (though who am I kidding that Christmas album is ridiculous), The Who, The Beatles, Avett Brothers, Queen, Musicals, random stuff that’s embarrassing
Least Favorite Band/Artist: Robin Thicke, white boys whining about their white boy problems?
Favorite Type of Movie: comedies with heart
Least Favorite Type of Movie: The James Cameron/Michael Bay Cinema Spectacular
Things you can’t get enough of: being comfy, tv
One thing you hate more than anything: extreme self-importance
Are you single? yes
Do you have a crush on anyone right now? nope, not in real life anyway
Do you flirt a lot? no, when I do it’s usually an accident
Sweetest thing you’ve ever gotten: candy?
Do you believe in love at first sight? Love is about personality and compatibility. It’s possible to have a connection with someone at first sight, but you don’t fall in love with people until you know them.
Do you fall in love fast? hahaha, no.
Do you ever make the first move? in board games maybe
Do you want to get married? I’m not opposed to the principle, but it’s also not at all important to me
A daydreamer? yes
Talkative? sometimes when it’s too silent I get uncomfortable and start trying to change that, yes
Depressed? mostly not
Caring? I come across like a stone-cold bitch, but it’s mostly to hide all the feels
Trustworthy? probably a Hufflepuff, yeah
Friendly? I’d rather not bother you, but if you want to talk I’ll help?
Sarcastic? Not at all, random internet meme
Adaptable? i think a life without change means you’re stagnating, but I also have ridiculously high standards for people
Emotionally strong? what does this mean? probably
Religious? not at all
Indecisive? decisions are the worst
Outgoing? i’m actually an introvert, but I’m interested in people’s stories and care about them so people think I’m an extrovert
Nosy? about weird things, but I try to catch myself before I ask
Thoughtful? I hope so
Considerate? I think you’re kind of a dick if you’re not, and I’ll tell you to your face, which probably makes me inconsiderate
Romantic? to a degree
Obsessive? and how
"how will i explain gay couples to my children”
if you can explain to your children that an immortal man in a red suit who lives in the north pole travels around the entire world on one night every year on a sleigh carried by magical flying deer i think itll be easy enough to tell them two people are in love
[When Sir Patrick Stewart was asked to describe Sir Ian McKellen’s early days on the british stage]
Look at that smug face. And he’s doing a little dance!! You can see he’s victory dancing in his head xD [x]
i thank everything that is holy for the existance of this photo
“‘Perhaps’, he says.”